Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just thinking...AGAIN

A lot has gone on with me the past 3 years. Some of the things have been great and the others, not so much. I find myslef thinking about all I have went through and how it had made me as strong as I am today. But am I weak for tinking about it? Sometimes I feel like I am doing so many things wrong that I mess things up.

Matt gets so irritated with me but I don't mean to be weird or annoying. I have gotten to this point of not knowing who I am and I think that is a very bad thing. I want to feel comfortable with who I am I want to know that my boyfriend loves me enough that he would never do me wrong. Sometimes I just want to let loose and be me again, but who is that?

That's a horrible question to be asking yourself! I think that I should have been able to be myself from the beginning and the bad thing is that I know I could have been myself and I chose not to. I am not the shy person everyone sees when I go around his family nor am I that girl that keeps her feelings to herself, nor the girl that doesn't sing in the car with anyone but when Matt asks I on't do it! But why? What happened to me?

I feel lost in my own mind lately. I am trying not to let it get to me but I just don't know how to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment