Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time to Sit Back and Look Around...

Their has been a lot of people come and go in my life and I am so thankful for the ones who have stuck around. Their is no point in trying to be befriend someone and not getting the same in return. I really do not understand how some people can just treat you like you are their best friend one day and the next like you never existed.

I know someone that is doing that and I just do not think it's right. It is very hurtful and childish. I believe 100% in treating people the way I would want to be treated. If I befriend you it's because I like you and I think that we can stay friends or because we have so much in common. It's not for my health or to make me feel good about myself. Anyone that knows me knows that I do not do things just so other people are happy, I do it because I want to. I just think it is crazy how people can be so rude and not care what they are doing to someone who considered them one of their good friends.

Whatever, I think it is time to look at my life and let go of the people who shouldn't and do not deserve to be in it. I do not have time for people like that. I am in school, and I work very hard for everything that I have and I need to only focus on the people that care about me and love me for me. I have no need or want for someone in my life that just likes to take advantage. wish things could work out but......NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment