Sunday, September 25, 2011

Yea...So I Mess Up Like Everyone Else!

Last night was probab;y the worst night I have had in a very long time. Our alarm started going off for no reason at all and my sweet Pepper was barking so much she started throwing up. Then she slept forever. When Matt isn't home it seems like all kinds of things happen. I don't know if it is just me being dramatic or what but that's what it seems like. I was so scared and the night I had didn't help any!

While the alarm was going off I was trying to cal Matt for over an hour and I knew he wasn't asleep but yet he wasn't answering his phone. I don't know what that was about but he called me at 1:30 AM and told me that he was sorry his phone died and he was going to bed. Well, 2:40 AM rolls around and I find out he is still up and talking to one of his friends about a girl that he saw at the race track and how he told her to suck him and it was just really bad! I mean who does that when they have a girlfriend at home and just the day before told that girl that they wanted to have a family with her.

He says it was a really ugly old lady but I don't knwo if I believe that or not because of the way they were talking. And really wasn't anything bad just typical stuff for a guy to say. But it was the point to me. So I flipped out big time. I called him cussing and yelling at him because I saw this conversation and I was just furious. And the night that I had and the sleep that I didn't get did not go good with the conversation that I thought I was going to have. I just ended up being angry. I know not to do that anymore and I will be a lot more carefull about the things that I flip out about because really he didn't do anything bad and I think that I know Matt good enough that he wouldn't do anything like that to me!

But when I couldn't get a holdof him for an hour and then all the stuff about the converstaion came up that he had with one of his buddies I just lost it and thought I couldn't trust him ever again. I know that I can but I just do not like some of the things that he chooses to do, but how do I tell him that? He will just end up maad at me like he always does. And believe me that gets really old really fast. I just don't want to do it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment